At Mersey Ferries, we have been progressively improving accessibility throughout our terminals and vessels. Our aim is to ensure that all our customers are catered for, and there are no barriers to traveling with us.
The following facilities are now in place at Mersey Ferries:
On our vessels
- Main decks are fully accessible, including wheelchair access.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available on the main deck.
- Colour contrasting steps and handrails.
At our ferry terminals
- All Mersey Ferries terminals are accessible for wheelchair users.
- Wheelchairs are available on request. Please note that some customers may find the steep walk over the link span bridge difficult, especially at low tide.
- Accessible toilets are available at all ferry terminals.
- A printed Access Guide is available on request and covers all accessibility issues in relation to Mersey Ferries.
- All Mersey Ferries information is available in alternative formats.
For further information about accessibility issues please telephone: 0151 330 1444
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org