Online Booking Conditions
- It is possible to book up to 18 persons using the online booking facility. Larger groups should email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our Customer Service Department on: +44 (0) 151 330 1444.
- Tickets are non- refundable except in the circumstances as detailed in point 5, below.
- Date changes can be made for Manchester Ship Canal Cruises up to 14 days prior to departure at a cost of £5.00 per ticket. Tickets must be returned to, and received by Mersey Ferries (“MFL”) Victoria Place, Seacombe, Wallasey, CH44 6QY, 14 days prior to cruise date. ‘Recorded Signed For’ post is recommended as MFL will not accept responsibility for tickets, which do not arrive prior to the 14 days. Before returning your tickets, please call us on 0151 330 1444 to check availability for your new date. The £5.00 fee can be paid with credit/debit card or cheque payable to Mersey Ferries Ltd.
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced or re-issued without proof of purchase. Any claim for replacement of lost tickets must be made at least 48 hours prior to the cruise. MFL will endeavour to give passengers as much notice as possible regarding any alterations, cancellations or curtailments of cruises.
- MFL reserves the right to alter, or in the event of adverse weather, curtail or cancel the cruise, whereupon an alterative date or refund will be offered.
Mersey Ferries Website Disclaimer
This website is provided by Mersey Ferries on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Mersey Ferries makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or services for sale on this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk.
To the full extent permitted by the applicable law, Mersey Ferries disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Mersey Ferries does not warrant that this website, its servers or emails which have been sent from Mersey Ferries are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mersey Ferries will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales relevant to Manchester Ship Canal Cruise Ticket purchases.
- Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase.
- Date changes can be made up to 14 days prior to departure at an administrative cost of £5.00 per ticket. Tickets must be returned to, and received by Mersey Ferries, Victoria Place, Seacombe, Wallasey CH44 6QY, 14 days prior to cruise date. Recorded delivery is recommended as Mersey Ferries will not accept responsibility for tickets which do not arrive prior to the 14 days. Before returning your tickets, please call us on 0151 330 1444 to check availability for your new date. The £5.00 per ticket fee can be paid with credit/debit card or cheque payable to Mersey Ferries Ltd.
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- MFL reserves the right to alter, or in the event of adverse weather, curtail or cancel the cruise, whereupon an alternative date or refund will be offered.
- The right to refuse admission is reserved.
- Dogs are not permitted (except for assistance dogs)
- Passengers are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages on board the vessel and we reserve the right to confiscate.
- There is a strict No Smoking policy on all our vessels.
MERSEY FERRIES DISCLAIMER
Mersey Ferries Limited shall not be liable for any injury to and/or death of any passengers or loss of/or damage to any property of passengers whilst in the custody or control of Mersey Ferries Limited, unless such injury/death or loss is due to the negligence of Mersey Ferries Limited. Mersey Ferries shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses suffered by any passenger.
Passengers are advised to be aware of soot deposits on the top deck. The vessel will be cleaned prior to passenger boarding, but soot deposits are an unavoidable discharge from the funnel and will settle during the course of the cruise, and we cannot be held responsible for any damage to clothing or property.
Save for adverse weather (see Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale above) Mersey Ferries cannot be held responsible and shall not be liable for cancellations, delays or curtailments caused by events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) the failure (for whatever reason) of locks and bridges along the canal.
INFORMATION FOR PASSENGERS WITH DISABILITIES
Wheelchair access is possible on to the main deck of the vessel only. The only access to the top deck is via steps.
Toilet facilities for passengers with disabilities are available on the main deck.
There is no parking directly alongside the vessel in either Seacombe, Woodside or Manchester. At Seacombe and Woodside the distance from the nearest drop off point is approx 150m. At Salford Quays you can be set down approximately 20m from the vessel, but upon disembarkation at Salford Quays there is a distance of approx 350m to the bus pick up bays.
Both collapsible and non-collapsible wheelchair space must be pre-booked after you order your tickets by calling +44 (0)151 330 1444.
IMPORTANT: You must advise us when you book if you are a wheelchair user and are unable to leave your wheelchair to board and travel on the return buses. All the double deck buses we use have spaces for storing collapsible wheelchairs, but if we know you are unable to leave your wheelchair, we will ensure there is a low loader vehicle which can accommodate a non-collapsible wheelchair, available for your return journey.
Please note we are only able to accommodate a limited number of non-collapsible or occupied wheelchair per trip due to space on the return vehicles.
The Manchester Ship Canal passes through a number of industrial complexes. Vapours may be in the air, which may irritate those with asthma or other respiratory problems.