Enjoy two of Liverpool’s iconic experiences in one combined ticket with the Day Tripper.
The Beatles Story is the world's largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and times of The Beatles. Located in the Fab Four’s hometown of Liverpool on the stunning UNESCO World heritage site at the Albert Dock, The Beatles Story takes visitors on an atmospheric journey through the lives, culture and music of the world’s greatest band.
The daily River Explorer Cruise runs year-round and is a fantastic way for the whole family to see Liverpool’s world-famous waterfront. The cruise includes a full commentary and runs between 3 terminal locations: Liverpool’s Pier Head
, plus Seacombe
on the Wirral. Total journey time is 50 minutes, with the option to break and re-start your journey at any terminal throughout the day for visits to riverside attractions.
|Child (5-16 years)
(2 adults & 3 children)
Tickets are available to buy at Mersey Ferry terminals or from The Beatles Story.
Terms and conditions
*Concession tickets are available for seniors aged 60 and over and students (valid NUS card required).
- The ticket includes ‘The Beatles Story Ticket’ and Mersey Ferries’ River Explorer Cruise (it does not include the commuter ferry service).
- The Day Tripper Ticket is not valid with any other promotional offer.
The ticket is valid for 24 hours from purchase
- The ticket includes one visit to The Beatles Story and one River Explorer Cruise during the 24 hour period.
- The Day Tripper ticket is only available to buy at Mersey Ferries' terminals or The Beatles Story
- Tesco Clubcard vouchers cannot be used as payment for this joint package.