Why not combine your Mersey Ferries trip with a visit to some of the many attractions in both Liverpool and the Wirral Peninsula?
A River Explorer Cruise return ticket allows you to break your journey at each ferry terminal and re-join the cruise later in the day. Some of the exciting things to do at the ferry terminals and within a short distance of each terminal are listed below:
PIER HEAD FERRY TERMINAL, LIVERPOOL
SEACOMBE FERRY TERMINAL, WALLASEY
- Spaceport Enjoy fun and interactive displays, an exciting cosmic coaster space ride plus a spectacular 360o space dome theatre show. (1 min walk from terminal building).
- Cafe 'Cross the Mersey and Play Port (in the terminal building)
WOODSIDE FERRY TERMINAL, BIRKENHEAD
- U-boat Story – See the amazing life on board a real German WWII Submarine located inside Woodside ferry terminal. River Exploreer Cruise tickets include free admission to U-Boat Story.
- Home cafe inside the ferry terminal
- Birkenhead Priory & St Mary’s Tower - 10 minutes walk
- Birkenhead Tramway - operates from outside the ferry terminal on specific days
BOOK ONLINE and SAVE by buying your tickets in advance for River Explorer Cruise and Spaceport. Joint deals with partner attractions are also available to purchase online. Click here to select which attraction tickets you wish to buy.
For further information about visiting Mersey Ferries, Spaceport & U-Boat Story call: 0151 330 1444.
For further information about visiting Liverpool click here