EXPERIENCE THE ESSENCE OF GROUP TRAVEL
Mersey Ferries offers something special for groups to discover throughout the year. We have a wide range of cruise experiences which can be packaged as part of a more extensive sightseeing itinerary. Please see below our exciting range of cruise options and packages for 2020/2021.
We also offer the following benefits to groups:
- Great savings, with our special group rates for 2020/21.
- Book or make a reservation by 31 March 2020 and secure the group rate for travel through until 31 March 2020. Download a Groups Guide for products and pricing.
- FREE coach parking at Woodside and Seacombe ferry terminal - Wirral. Please see Visit Liverpool's Groups Guide for more information about coach parking.
- Free entrance to U-boat Story at Woodside Ferry Terminal is included with River Explorer Cruise tickets. Groups can discover what life was like aboard the WWII German submarine U-534.
- Services of a dedicated groups co-ordinator
Mersey Ferries River Explorer Cruise
The famous Ferry across the Mersey river cruise - 50 minutes
|Liverpool Bay Cruises
||Enjoy this unique three-hour sightseeing cruise into Liverpool Bay, and learn more about the geography and history of the River Mersey. |
Manchester Ship Canal Cruise
Very popular with groups - A cruise along the Manchester Ship Canal departing from Liverpool or Salford Quays (Manchester). Full day excursion
Evening Cruises on the Mersey
Our Evening Cruises on the Mersey feature live music from talented local artists - 2 ½ hours
Do The Double
Great for value - combination ticket of the River Explorer Cruise & Open Top City Bus tour - 2 hours
Great for value - Combination ticket of the River Explorer Cruise and admission into The Beatles Story Museum - 3 hours