A unique opportunity to partner with one of Britain's most iconic brands.
Mersey Ferries are an essential part of Liverpool’s rich and diverse history. Long before Gerry and the Pacemakers’ famous song hit the charts, the ferries have sailed along the River Mersey connecting Wirral and Liverpool throughout 800 years of history. Over 644,000 passenger journeys were made during 2018/2019, and as one of the top paid-for visitor attractions in the region, taking the Ferry ‘cross the Mersey is a ‘must do’ experience for visitors to the city and a relaxing leisure cruise for residents of the Liverpool City Region.
Mersey Ferries offer passengers a range of services including:
• A daily commuter service operating between Liverpool and Wirral
• Daily River Explorer Cruises offering the opportunity to see Liverpool’s UNESCO World Heritage Waterfront
• 36 day-trip cruises along the historic Manchester Ship Canal
• 36 Evening Cruises on the Mersey, including cruises with live music and themed music cruises
• 14 Liverpool Bay Cruises which offer extended sightseeing cruises into Liverpool Bay (new for 2020)
We also work with a number of key attraction partners, including The Beatles Story, City Explorer Open Top Bus Tour and Liverpool Anglican Cathedral, increasing our brand exposure throughout the region and offering visitors packaged sightseeing experiences.
Your collaboration with Mersey Ferries will give you an opportunity to increase your brand’s visibility, raise your profile in association with a trusted and internationally recognised heritage brand and connect with a wide demographic of passengers including commuters, international visitors, families, travel groups, business visitors and local residents.
A tailored and bespoke sponsorship package can be created to suit your budget and sponsorship objectives. Check out our Sponsorship booklet to find out more about sponsoring Mersey Ferries.Mersey Ferries Sponsorship Booklet (PDF, 496KB)