At Mersey Ferries, we have been progressively improving accessibility throughout our terminals and vessels. Our aim is to ensure that all our customers are catered for, and there are no barriers to traveling with us.
The following facilities are now in place at Mersey Ferries:
On our vessels
- Main decks are fully accessible, including wheelchair access.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available on the main deck.
- Colour contrasting steps and handrails.
At our ferry terminals
- All Mersey Ferries terminals are accessible for wheelchair users.
- Wheelchairs are available on request.
- Please note that the link span bridge, which connects the ferry terminal to the landing stage, can be quite steep, especially at low tide (times for low tide). Our staff can provide assistance or carry you on an electric buggy, on request.
- Accessible toilets are available at all ferry terminals.
- Please note there is no parking directly alongside the vessel at any of our terminals.
- All Mersey Ferries information is available in alternative formats.
- River Explorer Cruise fact sheets available at terminals or by downloading here. This is an alternative to the recorded commentary played during the course.
For further information about accessibility, please call: 0151 330 1444 (7 days a week 8am- 8pm).